Software Product & Marketing Manager
2017 – Present
- Developed and implemented a go-to-market strategy for RecruitingDash’s most recent B2B SaaS product; Currently developing the go-to-market strategy for another B2B SaaS product.
- Built and lead customer discovery programs to inform new product / feature / service development; Serve as the internal “voice of the customer” in strategy and software development conversations.
- Designed thought leadership programs, including webinar content, conference sessions, blogs, and educational drip campaigns; I often present this content myself.
- Produce the core messaging for all RecruitingDash products and services, including sales collateral, case studies, websites, landing pages, support documentation; Comfortable working with print and web designers to develop the final product.
- Oversee a team of account managers (responsible for implementation, long-term customer success, and technical support) to implement and support multiple SaaS products.
Client Solutions Manager
2013 – 2017
- Provided functional consulting to executive leadership to help them maximize benefits of the software and other services provided.
- Launched a new line of business, grew it to a team of 3, achieved breakeven by month 3, and achieved profitability by month 5.
- Managed the development, communication, and deployment of largest feature-set in company history on the flagship B2B SaaS product.
- Designed and implemented a customer success plan that reduced churn by 10% per year.
- Successfully managed 12-week B2B SaaS implementation projects for over 60 customers.
2012 – 2013
- Responsible for national and local media relations for The Yankee Candle Company; Entertainment Cruises (dining cruises & entertainment); HP Hood (New England dairy brand); and Arianna Skin Care (Dead Sea mineral beauty products).
- Developed promotional strategy and media outreach plans for the grand opening of Arianna Skin Care’s Boston location and Entertainment Cruises’ year-long program.
- Planned and executed on-site events such as store openings, press dinners, press tours and promotional food trucks.
- Drafted media materials including press releases, calendar listings and advisories; regularly work with members of the business, lifestyle and trade press.
2010 – 2012
- Responsible for national and local media relations for Foxwoods Resort Casino and MGM Grand at Foxwoods (largest resort casino in North America); Comix At Foxwoods (comedy club); and Big Night Entertainment Group (hospitality & dining).
- Developed promotional strategy and media outreach plans for celebrities, chefs, and entertainers appearing at Foxwoods, Comix, and Big Night venues.
- Planned and execute on-site special events for the public/and or media including red carpets, press tours, photo shoots, venue/show openings, and expos.
- Drafted media materials including press releases calendar listings and advisories; regularly work with members of the business, lifestyle and trade press.
- Managed monthly initiative and ad hoc reports for the client detailing all public relations goals and accomplishments to track team success and value.
Intern Program Director
2010 – 2011
- Scheduled, interviewed, hired and managed qualified candidates based on skills demonstrated to fill support needs for each agency account.
- Managed interns by explaining project tactics and objectives, and facilitating skill set acquisition.
- Served as the liaison between staff and interns by communicating scheduling, tasks and interests.
Bachelor of Science, Communication & Business Administration
College of Communication Dean’s Host
- Provided tours of the college and answered questions for prospective students and families.
- Provided directions and answered questions as part of the building welcome desk.
College of Communication Peer Advisor
- Mentored a group of about 20 incoming college freshman from acceptance through first semester.
- Organized and supervised social events to help incoming freshman get acclimated.
DJ on WTBU
- Co-hosted an music variety radio show called “Flavor of the Week” featuring mostly indie-rock tunes.
- Planned weekly content and self-managed the switchboard (including live requests)